Thursday, June 11, 2009

Durban and Cape Town launch 2010 World Cup Websites

With only a year left before the 2010 World Cup kick's off, Durban and Cape Town have launched their 2010 Websites and I think they both look amazing!
I haven't had much time to review either of these websites but just browsing through them briefly I must say that I'm impressed by the design, layout and information that's at hand. It should be very helpful to overseas(and local) fans who intend on visiting one of these 2010 World Cup Host Cities.

You can check them out here and let me know what you think, I will be doing a review of both these sites which I'll publish on Saturday, once I've had a chance to put them through some rigorous browsing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. i learned many more about the football from this post.
    thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete